Q as qualities
A Nordic delight
It was in 1987 that the Norwegian company Graminor A.S and more particularly the passionate Stein Harald, decided to naturaly breed a William’s pear and a Broket Juli. The two varieties gave a crunchy blushing beauty named Celina, QTee®.
- Boosts immune system
- Treats eczema & dermatitis
- Speeds up wound healing process
- Improves digestion & intestinal heath
- Helps to prevent cancer & cardiovascular diseases
- Improves blood circulation and red blood cell count
Caution : May cause allergic reactions
QTee® is also a great ingredient to be used in the kitchen. Recipes coming soon!
The sun gives it that blush on the skin and its sweet taste.
Every year, new trees of QTee® are planted over differents regions of the world. In a couple of years, QTee® pears local fruits will be available in your neigbourhood store.
- Belgium August 2015
- Slovakia August 2016
- Norway August 2016
- Switzerland August 2017
- South Africa January 2018
- Spain August 2018
- France August 2019
- Australia to come
- Morocco to come
- Austria to come
- Italy to come